Up One Hosting has a team of dedicated and expert web designers who make sure that you can focus on your business while they design a website for you that’s unique, creative and aesthetically most appealing to take your business online.
At Up One Hosting we give you 24/7 access to your Design Manager and have a dedicated customer support team always available and committed to helping our customers with whatever they need along the way.
Tell us what you envision via a brief interview, online or over the phone. Choose your site layout from our selection of professionally designed, industry-specific themes. (Standard Website and WordPress Design plans). Speak directly with our online Design Manager to provide us with the images and content you want to use on your site. In case you don’t have images, we will provide you with the professional images. We will design eye-catching, bespoke and custom tailored website that matches your needs.
Absolutely! We work with you at every stage of the website design process. You can give your feedback or suggest changes you want to your design manager and help him in designing a website perfectly customised to help your business stand out in the virtual world.
You will be required to give us your
- Logo in electronic file format, such as .GIF or .JPG or .PNG or .PSD or .TIF format. If you do not have one, we can design one for you.
- Content, the text-based information you want on your site in electronic file format. Acceptable file formats are .TXT, .WRI, .DOC, .RTF, .XLS, .SXW, .ODT, .WPD (Word Perfect), .HTML, .SXC, .ODS. If you do not have one, we can get it written from our expert copywriters.
- Images for uploading on the website copies in .GIF or .JPG or .PNG or .PSD or .TIF format. If you do not have one, we can provide you professional images.
- Word Description and Keywords. Your description should include the words or phrases that someone might use to search for your business/ products/ services. You can submit as many keywords that you can think of for better search engine optimisation.
It varies from website to website based on the requirement. Generally, it takes 2-3 stages to get the design that matches your objectives and projects the right brand image you want. Usually, it takes 3-4 weeks from the start of the design process to site completion. We will ensure to meet it on the mutually decided deadlines.
The website is responsive allowing it to automatically readjust according to the screen size for an optimal viewing experience. We make sure your web page looks good on all devices (desktops, tablets, and phones).
We generally build our websites in PHP with MySQL databases. PHP is the most popular web scripting language and has its roots in C and C++. MySQL is an open source database format that can be interfaced with PHP. In general, PHP is open-source, secure, fast and reliable for developing web applications.
WordPress, Joomla, Magento and Drupal are the four most popular content management systems (CMS) which one can find online. All are open source and built on the PHP + MySQL platform. They have different features, capabilities, and customization flexibility.
Once your site is published, there are two ways to do that-
- You can make changes yourself on your website through online website management tools that can be easily accessed through your online account.
- We can make changes for you. Our Standard Website Design plan includes 6 hours of update time, while our Simple Site and WordPress Design plans let you purchase updates as needed for a low hourly rate. Our designers can change text, swap out images, whatever you need them to do.
Yes of course! We can redesign your website as you envision after analysing your current website.
Once the final payment is received, you will receive 100% ownership of your Website. We will make all the files including PSD files available for you TO download. If your website is large and file sizes are very large, we will mail you a CD with all the files.
Simply give us a call or log in to your customer portal and provide the details we need to get started on your site. Our streamlined process makes it easy.
We receive 100% of your estimated total as a deposit before beginning work. We accept check, online transfer to our bank account and all popular credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and through Google Checkout and PayPal as well.
No, it is not required to host with us. Typically, we recommend that our clients host with us because we have standardised our servers to handle all the services that may be needed for the project deployment. Most of our clients do host with us. We will work with you in any scenario.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution